TransForce’s environmental management system ensures quality of life in the community and the protection of the environment across all aspects of its operations. Our environmental policy is designed to:
- Meet or exceed existing environmental laws and regulations.
- Reduce air emissions and energy consumption.
- Strive for continuous improvement of our management system.
- Promote the efficient use of resources through efforts such as recycling, and the development of innovative methods and materials that reduce environmental impact.
- Clearly communicate our environmental policy to all employees and facilitate the incorporation of green initiatives in all their activities.
- Conduct internal audits to assess environmental performance and take prompt corrective action when necessary.
TransForce is dedicated to continuously improve safe work practices. We strive to avert risks which can arise from shipping and logistics processes. TransForce engages in measures to achieve better working conditions for its employees and actively promotes a culture of health and safety for all stakeholders.